Women Who Light the Community 2013 with BWLG
Wednesday, June 12 | 11:30am-1:30pm |
Millennium Harvest House
Join a remarkable community of leaders and innovators during a special luncheon at the 18th Annual Women Who Light the Community on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at the Millennium Harvest House. Meet inspiring leaders and get connected during this fun celebratory event.
The Business Women's Leadership Group annually honors women who have made significant contributions through innovations and a committed effort to address a meaningful business or community need, locally, regionally, nationally, or globally. You won't want to miss this event!
Founding Artistic Director, Sound Circle and Resonance Women's Chorus
Dr. Julie Colwell
Co-Founder of the Boulder Center for Conscious Community
Paula Dupre' Pesmen
Founder & Executive Director, There With Care
Executive Director of Via Mobility Services
Creator, Boulder Public Library's BoulderReads!
To highlight the introduction of the newest honorees to a prestigious list of over 80 women who have been honored since 1996, the afternoon will unfold with a special program featuring Sound Circle music. Ramblin Jackson will present a video of the accomplishments of the honorees and there will be several door prizes awarded to guests in attendance.
The BWLG committee and Chamber staff are working together with members to provide our business community with a delightful luncheon experience. Please join us and take part in the celebration of honoring these women who have made significant contributions to better our community and world.
- Be part of the tradition
- Connect with the business community
- Experience the moment
Sponsorships are available to reach your target audience, request a packet, email Scott Ziemba or contact 303.938.2082.
2013 BWLG Committee
Co-Chair, Nancy Stubbs,
- Certified Coach and HR Consultant
Co-Chair, Erin Ratay, Ratay Realty
- Re/MAX Alliance
Karen Pickering, Bolder Insurance
- Chamber Ambassador
Angela Hypio, Kaia F.I.T. Boulder, LLC
- Boulder 2140
Cathy Fluegel, Rodan & Fields Dermatologists
Jane Lewis, Boulder Chamber
Sponsorship Information - Contact Scott Ziemba, 303.442.1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOMINATIONS are closed. Thank you for your participation.
Honoree Nomination Information
Candidates for nomination are women who:
- Reside in Boulder County
- Have demonstrated a leadership position
- Have contributed to the business community, the arts, education, health care, sports or the environment
- Identification of the business or community need (local regional or global) or innovation
- A description of how the need or problem was addressed, including the leader role played by the candidate. (For example leadership contributions may be in terms of time, energy or money. This could also be a description of how an innovation has improved quality of life, the environment, etc.,
- A description of how the nominee models the behaviors and actions that reflect what we want to see more of oun our community
Questions, please contact email@example.com
About BWLG: As one of the strongest and most active groups within the Chamber, BWLG provides Boulder's community of business women with education, networking, leadership, and recognition through informative and professional programs.